After arriving in Quebec city from Ottawa, I checked in at Hotel Marriott in downtown Quebec. Visited a few places in the downtown and searched for an Indian restaurant. The next day I visited Montmorency falls and found that if you are a tourist then this is a must visit place in Quebec city. I have shared the taxi fare from Quebec city to Montmorency falls. Watch this video to see one of the best tourist attractions in Quebec City.
Part 2 – Tourists must visit this place in Quebec City
In the earlier video, you saw me visiting Montmorency falls. In this video you can see me visiting the Old Quebec city, Chateau Frontenac, Taking a ferry from Quebec city to Levis, watching a short movie based on the history of Quebec and Canada. I stayed in Hotel Marriot which is in the Old Quebec city and most of the worth visiting places in Quebec city are located around it. Watch the video for details.
Best place to get tourist information in Quebec City, Canada
Whether you are searching for the best time to visit a place in Canada, tourist maps for a particular city, opening and closing timings of a tourist attraction, buying a tourist package or booking a walking tour, A tourist information centre is the place where you can get everything under one roof. That too for free! Watch this to know how a tourist information centre in Quebec city helped me plan my trip in Canada.
My other travel series
- THAILAND videos – http://bit.ly/MTthailand2017
- EUROPE videos – http://bit.ly/MTeurope2016
- BANGLADESH videos – http://bit.ly/MTbangladesh2015
- SPITI (India) videos – http://bit.ly/MTspiti2017
- MALAYSIA videos – http://bit.ly/MTmalaysia2017
- RUSSIA videos – http://bit.ly/MTrussia2017
- BALI videos – http://bit.ly/MTbali2017
- MIZORAM (India) videos – http://bit.ly/MTmizoram2017
- EGYPT videos: http://bit.ly/MTegypt2018
- USA videos: http://bit.ly/MTusa2018
- Mauritius videos: http://bit.ly/MTmauri2018
- Kazakhstan, Turkey & Georgia Video: http://bit.ly/MTktg2018
- Italy videos: http://bit.ly/MTitaly2018
- Canada videos: http://bit.ly/MTcanada2018