While trekking in Cappadocia and exploring the world famous rock formations and fairy chimneys of Turkey, I met a lot of travellers from around the world. In this video, you will see me meeting a solo female traveller who shared her experience of volunteering. Watch this video to know how you can travel the world without spending a penny by just volunteering your skills.
Skills you can volunteer
Eva, the girl in the video, taught English in Cambodia. I met another female traveller from Brazil who offered her accountancy skills to a hostel in Egypt. Another Russian girl volunteered for farming in Georgia. An Australian backpacker whom I hosted a few years back in Delhi worked at a farm. The list is endless. So you just need to learn some skills and like them, you can also get a place to stay and food for free.
Websites for volunteering
There are many platforms on the internet which help volunteers finding their potential host. Eva used Workaway. Many others I met used this website to find jobs suitable for them. The Australian guy whom I referred above used Wwoof which is about organic farming. There are many others like them for eg. AupairWorld and HelpX.
My other travel series
- THAILAND videos – http://bit.ly/MTthailand2017
- EUROPE videos – http://bit.ly/MTeurope2016
- BANGLADESH videos – http://bit.ly/MTbangladesh2015
- SPITI (India) videos – http://bit.ly/MTspiti2017
- MALAYSIA videos – http://bit.ly/MTmalaysia2017
- RUSSIA videos – http://bit.ly/MTrussia2017
- BALI videos – http://bit.ly/MTbali2017
- MIZORAM (India) videos – http://bit.ly/MTmizoram2017
- EGYPT videos: http://bit.ly/MTegypt2018
- USA videos: http://bit.ly/MTusa2018
- Mauritius videos: http://bit.ly/MTmauri2018
- Kazakhstan, Turkey & Georgia Video: http://bit.ly/MTktg2018
- Italy videos: http://bit.ly/MTitaly2018
Meeting a Volunteer Traveller while trekking in Turkey (4th Image)
View this post on Instagram
"You never really travel alone. The world is full of friends waiting to get to know you!" Met these mighty travellers, explorers while doing a hike in Cappadocia, Turkey. Shared our travel experiences. Got so inspired by them, I got several travel goals. Learnt many new things about different people, different cultures, different countries… Sometimes while travelling Solo, I really feel that our wonderful world is full of friends waiting to get to know you! And after meeting such wonderful free-spirited souls, I always feel… 'jo bhi pyar se mila, ham usi ke ho liye'… To janab, nikal padiye, akele, kyuki duniya bahut khoobsurat hai :) #MountainTrekker #SoloTravel @GoTurkeyTourism #IndianTravelVlogger #WorldisBeautiful #Travelgram #Cappadocia #Turkey #IndianTravelBlogger #SoloTraveller #TravelSolo #Travel#IndianSoloTraveller #Trekking #Hiking #Vagabond #landscapes